You are here:
Perrin & Rowe
Taps & brassware
Baths & bath fittings
Mirrors & mirror cabinets
Towel rails & radiators
Kitchen taps & mixers
Because we process our payments through Sage Pay, you can be sure that all of your details will be 100% secure and confidential.
Delivery is free on all orders of £200.00 or more - for more information, please
We know that buying a bathroom can be a bit daunting, that’s why we’re proud to offer a comprehensive 30 day returns policy – for more information please
We check daily to make sure that our prices are the lowest prices available. If you see a product cheaper elsewhere, let us know and we will do our best to match it for you – for more information please
We are proud of the products and the service that we provide and so we want you to be 100% satisfied with any purchases you make from us. To that end, we offer a friendly, professional and hassle free returns policy. We don't believe in re-stocking fees and will always look to help you where we can.
Please select from the following options:
(either before delivery or up to 30 days after delivery)
Damaged or missing goods
(must be reported within 5 working days of delivery)
We know that buying a bathroom can be a bit daunting, that's why we offer an industry leading 30 day cancellation period which commences the day you receive your order (not when you place the order).
Whereas most showrooms and many other online retailers will look to charge you a "re-stocking fee" for returning an item, we are so confident in our products and service that we have a 100% refund policy including any delivery charges you may have paid.
Put simply, you can cancel an order at any time before delivery and up to 30 days after you have received the item. Once we have received your cancelled item(s) we will process a refund in full (including any delivery charges you may have paid). Please note that some items cannot by cancelled (either before or after delivery) as laid out in our terms & conditions.
When cancelling an order it would be beneficial to us to have a brief explanation to help us improve the service we offer. If you wish to change your products for something else then please let us know as we may well be able to supply you with a suitable replacement item.
If you would like to cancel your order then please see the following options:
I have received my order and would like to return an item or multiple items for a refund
Please contact us detailing the items that you would like to cancel. We will then send you a Returns Note via email which you can print out and include with the items you return to us. Please then send the items back to us using a suitable method of transportation for the items you wish to return (we recommend that you take out carrier insurance where possible in case your returned items are damaged or go missing during transportation). Returned products should be sent to the following address:
Unit A3 Sampson Business Park,
Please return any unwanted items to us within the 30 day returns window as described above.
When returning products you wish to cancel please observe the following requirements:
- The cancelled product(s) must be as new, not fitted or used and complete in its original packaging with all fittings, fixings, accessories and any promotional free gifts received with the item included.
- Please do not damage the product packaging in any way. This includes ripping boxes, bags, protective plastic wrapping and writing on or sticking labels on the packaging.
- Please send items back to us in suitable packaging such as protective jiffy envelopes or sturdy boxes to ensure they are not damaged during transportation.
- Please send products back via a means appropriate to the product type - for instance we do not recommend that fragile items are returned via general post as they are likely to be damaged.
- If returned products are received damaged then we will not be able to process a refund. If the packaging is damaged then we may not be able to process a refund or may have to impose a manufacturer's re-packaging fee if available.
- Please do include the Returns Note we send you. Failure to do so can hold up the process as we may not be able to identify returned items otherwise.
Once your returned items have been received and inspected then we will process a refund to the original method of payment within 30 days. You will receive an email with a credit note to confirm the refund has been processed.
I have not yet received my order and would like to cancel an item or multiple items for a refund
Please contact us detailing the items that you would like to cancel. We will then cancel these items and provide you with a refund in full (including any delivery charges you may have paid). If you are cancelling for alternative products please do let us know as we may be able to supply these to you.
Back to top
Damaged or missing goods:
We make every effort to ensure that your order is received in pristine condition. We ship products in a method suitable to the product to make sure they are not damaged during delivery and have strict warehouse processes to ensure that all items have been dispatched. However, from time to time items may still be damaged during transit or be found to be missing from the delivery.
Provided you notify us within 5 working days of delivery of any damaged or missing goods then we will arrange for a replacement or refund for you. In light of this it is important that you adhere to the following steps when receiving an order:
- All damaged or missing products must be reported to us within 5 working days.
- When signing for your order please check the outer packaging of your order for any signs of damage. If you suspect any damage then please sign the courier's paperwork stating this or alternately refuse delivery if appropriate.
- Once you have received your order, please carefully check (without ripping or damaging the packaging) that everything is as it should be. If you do find any products to be damaged then please contact us within 5 working days.
- If possible, please email us photos of the damage you have found to help us see the problem.
- Once we have heard from you we will set about processing either a replacement or refund for you.
Back to top
We have chosen to work with the manufacturers that we use to minimise the risk of faults but unfortunately they can still occur. If you suspect that your product has developed a fault, then please contact us and we will advise on the steps to take. It might be that we put you in direct contact with the manufacturer so that their technical department can help diagnose and fix the fault - we have found that many faults can be fixed from speaking to technical departments without any spare parts or product replacements being sent out and this is obviously beneficial to everyone involved.
If your product does have a fault and it is within the manufacturer's warranty period then we will assist in any way that we can to provide you with necessary spare parts, a replacement or if a replacement is not available, a refund.
Back to top
You are here:
© 2010 Bathsource.co.uk
Terms & Conds